2021年4月13日星期二

Townsend Institute Moving Forward

Concordia University Irvine Townsend Institute

Hannah,

Happy Spring everyone! The changing of the season is not the only thing changing around the Townsend Institute this Spring. I am excited and saddened to announce that I will be taking a step back from my position as Admissions Counselor at the Townsend Institute. My husband and I are expecting our second baby in June and we have prayed and made the decision that I will be staying at home with our girls for a while. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Concordia getting to know a lot of you over the years and working with you to achieve your goals. You are in good hands moving forward.

 

Taking over my role is Julianne Hawks! She is ready and eager to assist you in your next steps in your educational journey. In the coming weeks, she will be reaching out to all of you to discuss our Summer 2021 start and how she can best help you get started with us. If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reach her at julianne.hawks@cui.edu.

 

We at the Townsend Institute continue to be dedicated to our students and look forward to welcoming you to our Townsend family very soon.

 

Respectfully,

Tara Hafemann, MAOL
Recruiter and Counselor
Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling
office: (949)214-3563 cell: (626)483-7420



 

1530 Concordia West, Irvine, CA 92612

Remove me from future messages
Update my information
Powered by TargetX

没有评论: